Dear St. Hugh Community,
Listen to the words of Blessed Teresa of Calcutta who said “Holiness grows so fast where there is kindness. The world is lost for want of sweetness and kindness. Do not forget we need each other.” We can make our school a place where holiness grows by showing kindness to one another. Take time today to thank someone who did something nice to you, Be aware of ways to be helpful and considerate in your classrooms. By remembering how we need each other, we make our school a holy place.
May God bless you today tomorrow, and always.
Mrs. Mary E. Fernandez, Ed.S.
Principal Saint Hugh Catholic School
Presently all classes are closed, except for 2nd,
6th, & 7th grades
A non refundable $75 application fee covers the application
and entrance exam, if applicable.
Please complete the online application and submit all documentation.
School office reopens August 6th, 2018.
We appreciate your interest in Saint Hugh Catholic School
Application for admission is as follows:
- Complete online application. A non refundable $75 application fee covers the application and entrance exam, if applicable.
- All students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade must take the entrance exam.
- Entrance exam is scheduled for January 27, 2018 at 8:00 a.m. Students are to report to the school auditorium by no later than 7:45 A.M. Duration of the exam is approximately two hours.
- All students taking the exam must have the following documents uploaded to their application:
– Most recent report card from the current school year.
– Final report cards of the last two school years for students applying to second grade and up.
– Baptismal certificate.
– Standardized test results from the last two years, when applicable.
– Family picture.
- If unable to upload the documents, please email them to Mrs. De Castro at Gramallo@st-hugh.org. All required documents are to be received in the school office no later than Thursday, January 25, 2018.
- If applicable, Academic and/or Psychological evaluations are required for all students entering PreK to 8th grade.
- Complete recommendation forms from current school are required for all students applying to Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- St. Hugh Church parishioners are to include the parishioner number on their application.
- Non– St. Hugh parishioners must provide a letter from their parish prior to admission.
Saint Padre Pio
Class of 2018
“The Outfit that Outfits Everybody”
Visit our spacious showroom or shop online.